General Liability Insurance (GL) provides vital protection for your business. This protection covers your business should injury or property damage occur to others as a result of your business operations. General Liability Insurance covers:
- Property Damage – Covers damage to the property your business needs to operate
- Bodily Injury – Covers damage to other persons
- Medical Payments – Covers medical bills for injuries that are sustained at your place of business or during the course of business operations
- Defense Costs – Covers attorney and lawyer fees if you are sued
- Personal & Advertising Injury – Protects you against claims by others of slander or liable
When it comes to your business, you can never be too careful, especially in today’s litigious society where anyone can sue you if they feel your company’s operations were negligent. It happens at an alarming rate and tends to take businesses by surprise. Knight Insurance Agency will provide the right coverage to keep your business protected.
Call today and speak to one of our commercial insurance specialists.